Sunday, October 19, 2008

I've been tagged!

I've been tagged by my friend Jenny from Treasure Trove:
Here are the rules:

- Link the person who tagged you
- Tell 6 quirky things about yourself
- Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same
-Leave a coment to let them know.

No1. My favourite colour is purple. When I was a child, I had a deep purple carpet, lilac flower curtains, a purple bedspread and white and gold furniture.

No 2. My lovely husband has planted a rose garden for me in every house we have ever lived, always with a least one special yellow rose to symbolise our friendship. (I had yellow rose buds for my wedding bouquet.)

No 3. Christmas is my very best day of the year! I am always more excited than any child and love lots of presents under the tree.

No 4. I love jokes and have a very warped sense of humour. Laughter is the best medicine in the world and days that I don't laugh are days that are lost.

No 5. I am a speed reader. I can read at an amazing pace. Yesterday I read over 700 pages and finished a book that I started in the morning. I have always been able to read really fast and even had to convince my parents that I was not skipping when I was a child.

No 6. I love fast cars and driving! I have a dream and wish and that is to drive from the West coast of the USA to the East coast. I am hoping to do this for my 25th wedding anniversary in a few years.

Okay now to tag 6 bloggers: (not sure how to do this)

Michelle at http://joyexpress.com.au/

Ian (my brother) see his link on Vesta

Margaret at Purple buttons (see link)

Treasure Trove (Jenny) see link

and like Jenny I don't know any other Bloggers.

1 comment:

Jenny Adams said...

I love this tagging thing - we can find out so much stuff about each other that we would never have discussed normally - thanks for sharing.