Thursday, October 20, 2011

If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is to keep walking.

I am not sure who wrote the above; but it is such powerful saying that resonates with me.

My life journey has taken many paths, planes, trains, cars and steps and as I continue to walk along each one of them - I am astounded at what I learn.

Often the hardest part is to find the right direction, but getting lost is not a fear that I carry with me.  The children always comment about my 'inbuilt GPS' when I am driving; but this instinct for knowing where I am going, is related to knowing where I came from.  If I get lost, I know where I was, so I can always turn around. 

I love my life - my journey.  Today I am running full-speed ahead. Walking happens, when I need to ponder the path to take, or have a rest and enjoy the destination - before I set off again.

Where will you walk today - do you have a direction in mind - does it matter?

No comments: