Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday morning review


A night visitor
This little fellow (yes he is real - a green tree frog) came to enjoy the insects that were at my lighted window.  
Green Tree Frog
I enjoyed his company as I sat writing.

A week of writing - I have been part of a group called Motivational Magic for the week. Started by Michelle, it has been a week of 22 like-minded people sharing the magic of the universe, and hundreds of emails.

It has been mind-blowing to share thoughts, inspirations, fears and success with people from around the country and the world.

I have also been working on my writing.  Did some editing, wrote a couple of new poems, and as you all know wrote a few thousand words on book three and last night registered for NaNoWriMo 2011, updating my profile and details about my novel.

I also did a little gardening yesterday, kept up with the washing, cleaning and ironing and worked on my diet.  The good news is that I am managing to keep my calorie count under control and that my weight has started to drop - the interesting part is that for nearly 5 days - I have stabilised - no gain, but no loss. Oh well, I am sure I am in for a big loss soon.

Today it is off to my boxing/exercise class and then over to my neighbours for morning tea - will have to burn up the calories so that I can enjoy a treat.

I hope you all have a lovely day.

No comments: