Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Whirling and Twirling

In recent years I have seldom worn skirts, preferring the comfort of shorts and long pants. Yesterday however, I found the perfect skirt. Although, I have not been actively looking for a skirt, it has been in the back of my mind after a recent conversation with Ivan. He said he could picture me as a Uni student with long flowing skirts, leather sandals and beads. This of course is that skirt. The colours are magnificent and I now own three amazing tops to go with it. This is because I was totally spoilt by my lovely husband who after seeing me in the skirt took me back to the shop to get a couple of tops - A long-sleeve silk top, a short crop top and jacket and of course my 'Whirling and Twirling' outfit.

Matthew, a wonderful photographer came outside with me into the garden and took these lovely photos of me whirling and twirling. The clothes and my long hair make me feel free and happy. I feel as though I am changing daily. 2009 is going to be a year of adventure and new knowledge. A year of change for the better!
So as I whirl and twirl through the next few days up to Christmas, yes it is Christmas Eve's eve, I am loving life. Only 2 more sleeps and then it is Christmas day - Yippeeeee!












3 comments:

Jenny Adams said...

Beverly you look divine! Absolutely gorgeous choices.
Jenny

Anonymous said...

Oh you do look beautiful, well done Matthew, great photos. Love the colours Beverly, they really suit you so much. I am sure 2009 is going to be an exciting year for you and we will look forward to watching you grow and achieve all you want to

Anonymous said...

Very Bohemian, Beverly. You look happy and filled with peace. 2009 is going to be a Great Year. :)