Sunday, December 21, 2008

A Christmas Musical

I decided to act on my impulse and desire and also the prompting from the Universe to attend a Christmas carol/nativity service.

Yesterday our lovely neighbour Maureen came over with our Christmas card and an invitation to attend the Heritage City Church, Christmas play. I had previously found the service online and it looked fun. So at 6.30am this morning I woke the children to many groans and grumps and we all headed out the door just after 7am for the 8am service.

It was a modern musical with some beautiful singing and carols and so enjoyable. The children and I enjoyed it and it has put us all in the Christmas spirit. We then did McDonald's breakfast and have come home and played the board game 'Articulate' and Charades.

Ivan meanwhile, has been determinedly wrapping up 'all' my gifts for Christmas, it sounds wonderful as he is still busy.

Wishing you all the joy of Christmas and remember that the story of the birth of Jesus is a beautiful new beginning and as the play said today: "We get to choose how the story ends?"
Do you believe?

1 comment:

Jenny Adams said...

Merry Christmas to you Beverly and to all your lovely family - I am impressed you were able to get everyone up so early!!
Love Jenny