Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

Merry Christmas Eve and of course Christmas Day to each every one!

Elizabeth and I had a morning photo taken together. She is working until 3.00pm today and boy oh boy it is going to be busy. We dropped her off at 8.00am and by 8.15am the store was 5-6 people deep. She is all dressed up for Christmas though and has a lovely group of people to work with.

Today is our Christmas preparation day, all the veges get peeled, and the breadcrumbs made. We enjoy time together swimming and playing games and then tonight we have the fun and delight of opening the overseas and special gifts from friends.

I hope you all have a wonderful, joyful and amazing Christmas.

Love

Beverly

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A very merry Christmas back to you and all your family, well that includes me I suppose and Dad I suppose. Lots of love, see you soon.