Friday, December 12, 2008

Last minute shopping.

Today I am going to go out really early and hit the shops for my last minute Christmas shopping that I need. Luckily I know exactly what I want to get and then I am going to come home to finish my gift wrapping.

Ivan has just one more week left at work and then we are going to have four glorious weeks at home with him. We are planning to do - 'nothing!' Doesn't that sound wonderful! I want to take the children to the beach for a day, not a planned day, but just one where we wake up early one morning and decide to head down to the beach. I would also like to take a picnic up to our favourite spot and maybe a walk in a rain forest bird watching.

We have a beautiful swimming pool and lots of wonderful things to do at home as well, so are all going to enjoy the refreshment and relaxation of just being together.

I am beginning to get really excited about Christmas Day, just think 2 weeks today I won't be sitting at the computer talking to the world, I will be sitting next to my tree, sharing fun and laughter with my family, sharing the magic of Christmas morning.

No comments: