Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Busy Day

Hello again! (1.00pm)

I started my day this morning with a delightful swim with Elizabeth and my Mom, the water was absolutely delightful. This was after an hour of dedicated tidying up of my computer files; a little blogging and some emails.

I have given Sarah an hour piano lesson and played a duet with her (her on her flute and me on the piano - playing Scarborough Fair). We worked through the first 30 pages of the piano music book, she is just amazing!

Matthew and I then had a few rounds of golf, a couple of games of ten pin bowling and finished off with tennis and boxing. And to think I have not even left my property.

Yes, you guessed it, I have had the chance to try out the children's new Wii, it is FANTASTIC!
I don't like to try new things, but decided to give this amazing thing a go! I love the golf and the tennis has worked up quite a sweat, I reckon I can lose all my Christmas weight just playing games with the children.

It was fun just to play! If your children have a Wii, I can recommend having a go, it is good, honest fun, with lots of laughs!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Beverley

My Google Alerts have told me that you're busy reading my books. I do hope you enjoy them! It's always lovely to know that someone, somewhere, is lost in a world of my making. I wish you many happy hours of reading
all my best
kate Forsyth