Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas lunch

Today I am going to our end of year Creative Memories Christmas lunch. Our consultant group is getting together at Elinor's house and all bringing along a plate of food to share. We are also bringing along our ideas for Christmas borders and fun for our Sunday workshop.

It will be a chance to share inspiration with other creative people, share a few laughs and indulge in yummy food. What more could a girl want?

So often at this time of year, life is busy and chaotic, but this year life is flowing smoothly and gently, maybe a reflection of my peaceful state of mind. I am hoping that I can keep up this condition, although my 'to do list' is growing. Maybe I need to work on that a little more.

So short and sweet, hope you have some fun today, whatever you are doing.

No comments: