Thursday, November 24, 2011

We have Rain

Arms open wide to accept the blessing of rain
 Sarah, Elizabeth and I were out at the shops when the heavens opened and the rain started.  We ran for the car, I locked it instead of opening it; so the alarm went off and we got soaked. It was so funny.  By the time we got home and got the groceries into the house - we were wetter than dry.
So Sarah decided to stay out and enjoy the rain.

This morning we still have a soft, soaking gentle rain. Thank you, it is just what the gardens ordered.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Oh I so wish I was so young again, she had a grin so big when she came running down to us in her wet clothes. If I had tried that it would have taken me 34 hours to get the wet clothes off. They would be stuck to all the hummps and bumps.