Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A New Car!

How did I get to Wednesday morning and not even get near my Blog or emails?

Life seems to have taken on a 'life' of its own (sorry about the pun!)

Elizabeth has been looking at cars for the past two days and trying to organise the best deal, of course I volunteered to help - I love cars. I had forgotten however, just how time consuming this whole process can become, so for the last couple of days. We have lived, eaten, dreamt and spoken about little else except her car. I am now over it completely.

Anyway the upshot of all the hard work, is that she is likely to be buying herself a Honda Jazz! It is a trendy, but safe little car. Perhaps, one up from the normal 'first' car, but she has settled for safety and a long relationship with it, so has gone that little extra.

Today she is working, so a bit of a breather from the issue, but tomorrow we will go and do the 'final deal!' So far we are doing well with our negotiations!

Look out world, this girl could soon be the proud owner of a New Car!

No comments: