Sunday, February 22, 2009

My bag is packed!

My cool bag for university.


Uni starts tomorrow - well it is Orientation week, where I get to go along and find out all about Uni life. I will be attending lectures of academic writing, research and using the university computer system (Help!!)

I will also get to attend a welcome lecture for both English and Religion and hopefully meet a few people doing the same courses as me.

I am all signed up for my Writing Tutorial on Wednesday evenings after the lecture and now getting quite excited.

Only one week to go before the 'real' work begins and I will have to knuckle down to some hard work and some fun. Look out this week for some photos!

2 comments:

darlin said...

Good Luck with your journey of education! I am sitting here with four essays due next week and sort of freaking out, not really though, not yet anyways! It will be an all nighter for me tonight, a very long day tomorrow and Monday and I am thinking that I will be all caught up.
Just a wee glimpse into my educational journey here. The bright side for me, I only have three more years of classes, I have two years almost complete!!
We do all get there, one essay, one exam at a time!
Very nice bag and I am looking forward to the photos!

Beverly said...

Thanks Darlin for your lovely words of support, I am excited. Will probably have moments like you when I panic thinking how will I finish these essays, but it is going to be a wonderful journey.