Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Monthly orthodontic pilgrimage!


Today Matthew and I made our monthly pilgrimage to the Royal Children's Hospital for his orthodontic check-up. His appointment was at 8.10am, so we left home at 6.30am (thinking we would stop for a nice breakfast at the cafe when we arrived). We arrived at 8.10am for our 8.10am appointment - The traffic was SHOCKING!!!! Even the Orthodontist had not made it in and only arrived at abut 8.30am every major road in Brisbane was grid-locked this morning. Great!
I only wish I had taken my camera into the front of the car, I could have got a great couple of photos as the motorway looked more like a parking lot and I would have had plenty of time. Even the run home was terrible and a normal 30 drive, took us forever.
The good news is that his teeth are coming along really well and we don't have to go back for another 6 weeks - Yippee!

No comments: