Friday, February 20, 2009

Frustrations with technology

This morning I have had one of 'those' mornings!

I decided to take my camera out into the garden to take some photos of the mushrooms that have sprung up overnight from all the rain and damp. They look so amazing all white and tall against the green grass.

First of all my camera is playing up, it needs servicing, so I struggled with it a little and then finally got it working.

I then came inside to load them up onto the computer and no-way was this happening. First of all the program bombed out half-way through the upload and now the card-reader won't work.

So instead of beautiful serene dew soaked photos of mushrooms, you get me ranting about the failure of my technology!!!!

I think back to bed is the best option for me this morning. Two sick kids, a dog that I am ready to kill and Friday at last, I think I will head back to bed for a few hours and try again later.

I hope your day flows better.

2 comments:

Jenny Adams said...

I look forward to seeing those mushrooms when the time is right!

Unknown said...

Oh dear oh dear. Well at least it looks like you sorted out your technology problems - great mushroom photos! :)
What's wrong with the dog?
Hope the children all get better real soon. Send my love to them.
Take care
Ian