Thursday, November 6, 2008

Magnetic thoughts!

Last night's post focused on the thought that I was sending out negative energy to the world and feeling it myself. My amazing friend Michelle, sent me a lovely email this morning in response and I thought I would share some of her wonderful thoughts here with you all. (Hope you don't mind Michelle?)

You are a Very Special Woman and Friend. It is Normal to have the lows after the highs. It is your opportunity to recognise what you have been achieving, and take time to nurture, pamper and rejuvenate the Inner Goddess. Nothing more, nothing less. Take in your ‘shingle’ (the one you have hanging on your ‘door’ saying “Mother/Writer/Best Friend Extraordinaire”) for a day or two, so everyone knows the ‘shop is shut’.

This is really profound advice and made me realise that I could just take some time to recover. She went on further.

A message for you from Manifest Your Desires – 365 Ways to Make Your Dreams a Reality by Esther & Jerry Hicks (Teachings of Abraham):

315
The most important thing to remember is that you are the attractor of your experience, and that you are attracting it by the virtue of the thoughts you are offering. Thoughts are magnetic, and as you think a thought, it will attract another and another and another, until eventually you will have a physical manifestation of the vibrational essence of whatever has been the subject of your thoughts.

These fantastic messages are useful for us all. Sometimes we do just need to 'bring in our shingle'. We feel overwhelmed and start shouting and yelling, it is not through a desire to punish the world, but to find the time and peace for ourselves.

I Loved this message … it’s so true. We do spend lots of time giving out the energy, then our thoughts start turning to ‘I’m tired. Leave me alone. I need a break.’ But we don’t listen to them, or our bodies. Eventually, Lovely Angels are sent our way to say ‘Hey, I’m going to irritate and aggravate you until you get the message that you are short fused, tired, and need some down time.”

So for today's post, I am going to acknowledge my amazing friend Michelle, who is an incredible person. Her website JoyExpress is something worth visiting each and everyday. She is bringing joy to the world one step at a time.

I hope you send out positive amazing thoughts today and that they come straight back at you.

Beverly




No comments: