Saturday, November 1, 2008

Final Halloween post!



THE END!

Three Mummies and six excited and sugar-hyped girls and boys!

I hope you enjoy looking at all the photos of our first (and I think last for a while) Halloween party. I have had to post 4 or 5 different entries to try and show you all the photos, so scroll down and have a peek!

Today is November 1st, and Christmas will soon be here! So I wish you all a wonderful weekend and a great day. I hope you enjoyed our Halloween party photos!

Beverly

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW! Looks like guys had an awesome time! *jealous*.
You're such a great Mom going to these lengths and troubles. Well done Bev, looks positively ghoulish. Good luck cleaning it all up though! I loved the cobwebs and the bride in the bath especially, positively ghoulish. You're sick! LOL!

Beverly said...

Thanks Ian,

It was fantastic fun! The children have been so good, helping tidy up and by 1.00pm today it was all completed!
Photos are all edited and tomorrow I will go and print them and then scrapbook them as soon as possible.
We also wish you had been here with us.