Saturday, September 3, 2011

Welcome Home

It has been a long 3 weeks that my beautiful husband has been away.  I have missed him.
This morning I dragged him along with me to my favourite river spot to show him my new camera in oepration.  The weather was beautiful and I had a chance to take some great photos of both the White-Faced Heron & the Giant Egret, but these are my favourite photos.

My beautiful man

Great Photographer's assistant

Enjoying the sun & waiting patiently for me

And of course I had to have my photo taken

What else is a tripond for?
 And here are a couple of the bird photos.
 The White-Faced Heron spotted a fish . . .
 If you zoom in you can see it - just before it got swallowed. Not great focus unfortunately, but still visible.
Living in paradise is so difficult :)

2 comments:

Mom said...

Beautiful shots Beverly, you are sure going to have a hard time choose a couple for the competition, keep up the good work. Love your assistant.

Beverly said...

I love him too :)

Thanks Mom - I am sure going to struggle. Hopefully I will get even better.