Friday, September 23, 2011

A Blessing on my Space

As I have been setting up my new desk - I took a moment to ask for a 'blessing' on my space - my new Oracle card deck by Doreen Virtue "Life Purpose" cards drew me and so I drew a card.  This is the one that appeared.  I couldn't have wished for more confirmation that this is my path.

I am a writer. I will stop procrastinating with every excuse and I am going to write.  First off is NaNoWriMo in just 38 days and that will be the time to finish book three. In the meantime, I am going to do some writing every second day - that way - I will have time to achieve other things.

But, this is my space - for writing

1 comment:

Michelle said...

This is Blessing MY Space, too ... So Appropriate for the Journey ahead. This time around we are going to be so much wiser with the process!