Monday, September 12, 2011

This is Us!

Ivan and I celebrated 23 years together last week - it is not our wedding anniversary, but 23 years since our first date - it is a special time for us.

We had a few wonderful days away (despite both getting the flu) on the Sunshine Coast and I thought I would share a few photos.
My beautiful new beret that Ivan bought me in Finland - I wore it all weekend.

My Man - Ivan I love you!

River walks

A peaceful pool on the Obi Obi Creek at Gardiner Falls

My photography assistant

Taken from the boardwalk in Maleny - Obi Obi Creek

Sunset View of the Glasshouse Mountains - taken from Maleny

And the New Me - or the old Me - just showing my true colours


The Angel sitting on the Moon is a beautiful piece of Body Art (paint - not a tattoo yet :) ) - it was created by an amazing artist at the Eumundi Market called Kat from Katz Tatz http://www.katzbodyart.com.au/ - I loved the experience of having the piece done and her creation is wonderful - it will last about a week or two.  The best part was Sarah thinking it was permanent - what a giggle.

More photos of the birds and landscape to follow.

No comments: