Thursday, September 29, 2011

NaNoWriMo

Counting down the days - 32 to go!

For the last two years I have participated in NaNoWriMo and written two 50 000 word novels - the first two books in my series 'The Creators'

This year I am planning to write book 3 the final instalment. It is going to be a challenge again, but I am really excited. I have started to dream about the characters, so it must be time.  I am also going to spend the next month, creating a few xcel spread sheets to keep track of times, places and characters; so that I have a more cohesive pattern to work from.

The best part of all, is that I have no idea where the story is going and what is going to happen - it just develops a life of its own as I write.

So to friends who are participating in NaNoWriMo - good luck, and soon we will be mental writers for another month.

No comments: