Monday, April 27, 2009

Out with the old - In with the new!


I have been in desparate need of a new handbag for ages. This however, is a very difficult project as I have a cupboard full of reject bags, that I buy and then hate once I start to use them. Elizabeth made the comment, that a good bag is one that you don't even notice using, but when it is bad, it annoys you everytime you pick it up. How True!
I have suggested to my local store that they have a 24 hour 'Try and Buy' policy, but I don't think that will work. Anyway the photo above has my old one on the left and my beautiful new leather one, in all my favourite colours on the right. And it is just perfect.

3 comments:

Mom said...

That looks really good Beverly, so don't forget me at birthday and Christmas time!!!!! Like the Shannon Noyle song "What about me!!"

LOL

Michelle said...

Maybe we need the rent a bag arrangement that features in Sex in the City, Beverly. That way you can have your 'Louis Vuitton' (how do you spell that?!) for a week, then change!

Hugs to you,
Michelle

darlin said...

Very nice, I love the rainbow of colors and that new purse will go with almost anything! Awesome choice!