Friday, May 1, 2009

Poor neglected Blog!


Sincere apologies to all readers, I have been totally neglectful of my blog and also emails and cleaning and cooking and all those things not totally related to my university work.
I am obsessed! There I have said it, I find myself thinking and breathing, dreaming and waking my academic life. Not because it is difficult or stressful, but because it is fascinating and enjoyable and totally consuming.
Books I have borrowed!


The library at uni and I have become amazing acquaintances and I love all the knowledge that is there just at my fingertips. These are the books I have borrowed for my next couple of assignments. I 'probably' wont read all of them, but will browse through everyone.

I have found a thirst for knowledge, that I never knew I had, or if I did, it was long lost!

So no excuses for the neglect, just a reason.

My other news is that I received another great mark for another assignment. I got a '7' for my world religions Blog post. I have also completed my second assignment for this course a 1500 word piece. It is due on May 21st, so am ahead of the game.

Now just a 2000 word essay for my other Religion course, a 300 word story pitch, due next week and then my 2300 word short story.

Yes, I have a story. I am writing about my Dad's life in London as a young boy, during the Blitz. Lets hope I can pull it off and do it justice.

Thats all my uni news for now. Will try and get a more balanced life and post again daily.

3 comments:

MOM said...

WELCOME BACK!!!!! I HAVE MISSED YOUR CHITTER AND CHATTER ON YOUR BLOG, AND I AM ONLY 52 STEPS AWAY FROM YOU!!!!

Michelle said...

Sounds quite resonable that you have been distracted from the Blogosphere, Beverly.

How Wonderful that you are so enthused by Uni! Congratulations!

darlin said...

Good for you Beverly, it sounds as though you are really enjoying your University and you're marks are reflective of this!

Some days it's tough to stick to my blog, yet I find that this is one way to unwind from my hectic days, mind you the inclass work for me is finished until September, then look out...round two! I completed 30 essays (maybe a few more) the least was about 750 words, with the largest being 5800 - 6000 words, and all within eight months, that was some serious writing! I wish you all the best, it sounds to me like you are right on top of things there! You go girl! :-)