Friday, May 8, 2009

A post for yesterday!


An excuse for not posting (and I need a few of these excuses!)
I have not been feeling too well.
Wednesday night I felt so dizzy, that I would have thought that I had been drinking for hours. I was experiencing all the nausea and dizziness and could hardly stand up.
This is after a few days of shooting pains in my ear, despite the Dr telling me that they were clear on Saturday.
So yesterday Thursday, I had a day in bed.
Matthew (my beautiful son) made me some hot baked bread rolls, cheese (artfully displayed) around the plate and a glass of cool lime juice with ice.
I am a very lucky lady.
I am feeling a lot better today, although now Matthew has a temperature of 38.5 degrees and I am taking him to the Dr at 2.15pm. What a bunch of useless people we are?

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I don't believe you are useless at all! Have you remembered to take some time out to Nurture the Inner Goddess?
Sending your family lots of 'wellness wishes'.