Sunday, May 3, 2009

Me and my Dog!


Abby and I sharing a cuddle on the patio.
I very seldom sit and cuddle Abby. Most of the time, she is just the nuisance that I have to let out at 6am every morning and the nuisance that I have to feed.
I do love her and enjoy having her around, but the burden of caring for her has over the four years worn thin. The secret is that I was the one who chose her, I fell in love with her brown eyes and beautiful face and I am pleased we have her.
Last night, while sitting with Ivan while he did our BBQ, she came over and put her head in my lap. I got out a towel for her and the instant I walked towards the couch, she knew she was in for a treat. She is lovely and warm, and I really enjoyed having her next to me.
So here is a picture of 'Me and my Dog!'

2 comments:

darlin said...

What a wonderful photo, you are very blessed to have a dog! I'd love to have one but I am renting and I am not allowed pets. :-( One day I too will be posting a photo of my new dog, I can feel it coming one fine day!

Mom said...

A very honoured young lady, now do I mean the dog, or you, both !!! She just loves that cuddle so much. There is one thing for certain, dogs give us unconditional love, and that is always special.