Sunday, April 5, 2009

It is finished!


At last it is finished!


My first academic essay! I have been working on this essay for what seems like months, loving all the research, but unsure just how to write it. Today after 9, yes 9 drafts it is finished! Thank you to all my 'editors' I appreciate all the input that you have given me. Now I just have to hand it in on Wednesday and wait for the results.

I am happy with it and am sure that the next one won't be so long and painful a process. In fact even though it is only due on April 30th, I have started already. Getting ahead of the game.

3 comments:

Mom said...

Congratulations, so pleased it is finished and know you get top marks for it. It is always difficult to do the first essay as you actually are not 100% sure what is required from you. Well done, look forward to hearing the end result. After reading the first draft, Dad's comment "hmm I see" was quite funny.

Michelle said...

Well Done, Beverly! It's supposed to get easier from here. :)

Unknown said...

Well done Bev. Look forward to hearing how it went. Now onto the next...and the next...and the next! :) Take care.