Monday, March 9, 2009

A two day headache!

Not sure what has triggered this headache - maybe it is the approaching cyclone, but for the last two days I have suffered with a severe (almost migraine) headache and it is back this morning. I thought that I had shifted it, but it is still sitting lurking in the back of my head.

It is one of those disgusting ones, that sit low in the back of my head near the top of my spine, in my teeth and when I move my head or eyes, I could just cry and do! Two long sleeps on Saturday and Sunday have helped, but not got rid of it. Have tried lots of water, medication, rest, relaxation - any other suggestions?

So away from the computer I am going, although that does not seem to be making it worse. I don't feel stressed or worried, my usual triggers, so just don't know.

Will write again when I feel better.

No comments: