Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Clean car blissing.


Today I drove into the local car wash to get my car cleaned.
About a month ago, I finally gave in and decided that this was going to be my personal luxury. I hate my car looking dirty and sad, so for just $11 I can get it washed and dried and so every few weeks, I now treat myself.
I was sitting in the car as it drove through the washing feeling very frustrated, as my camera was in the back and I could not get access to it, so as soon as I drove out, I stopped, hopped out, picked up my camera and took this great photo of my shiny car.
What a Blissing!

1 comment:

darlin said...

Looks great Beverly, I hope that your car stays this way longer than mine does when I wash it lately. Two days ago I did the same as you and today you wouldn't have a clue that I paid my few dollars and had a clean car! The joys of spring or at least I sure hope that this is spring now, we seem to have had an extra long winter this year for some reason!