Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The Big Day!

6.15am and I am up and dressed!
Ivan woke at 5am and that was me, my mind shifted into top gear and I started planning the day. Elizabeth has had 2 days of lectures so far this week and now it is my turn. We will go in together this morning, then have lunch together and do our first Creative Writing lecture this evening. It is going to be fun (or maybe just a challenge - or both).

I am a little nervous. I have realised that it is far easier to stay in one place, both physically and mentally. A change is always challenging and yet it has been through all our moving over the years and new experiences that I have grown, changed and thrived. So now that we are settled physically, it is time to change and grow mentally. I am excited! I will be exposed to new ideas, new thoughts and new people.

I will write later tonight or tomorrow and let you all know how it went, it should be interesting!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

GO FOR IT GIRL !!!!! GOOD LUCK, HAVE FUN

Anonymous said...

Have an Awesome Day, Beverly! When you feel 'brave' you will be able to step out boldly, on your own, and meet all those fabulous people who have been waiting to meet YOU.

Sending you many JOY Angels today. :)

Unknown said...

All the best Beverly. Go knock your socks off (hope you picked up the distinction :D)
Love you
Ian

Beverly said...

Thank you all for your wonderful wishes and yes I did it! I had an amazing day and I love it!!!!!