Tuesday, March 17, 2009

20th Wedding Anniversary


I finally managed to put this photo of our anniversary gifts onto Vesta. Sunday was Ivan and my 20th wedding anniversary and it is such an amazing feeling to remember and celebrate our 20 years together.
We have lived on 3 continents, given birth to 3 amazing children, seen the world, built houses, moved over and over again and yet, through it all we have loved each other more and more everyday.
We had a lovely cooked breakfast with Mom, Dad and the children in the morning, as in the afternoon I had the joyous task of preparing for my Monday morning colonoscopy. Oh boy - what a way to celebrate my anniversary. The preparation medication is just plain disgusting, I had to drink 3 litres of the stuff and I hated every mouthful.
The good news is that I have been given a clean bill of health, so now am going to focus on clearing out my life.
Happy St. Patrick's Day to everyone as well. Wishing each and everyone the luck of the Irish today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy St Patrick's day to you and yours as well. So glad to see you are back writing in your blog,have missed you.