Tuesday, March 10, 2009

School Camp


School camps are always a tough time in our house! Not only is it really hard for the person going on camp, but for all of us left behind, we feel as though part of the family is missing, as though we are not complete.

This year is Sarah's Grade 6 camp for 3 nights and 4 days, the longest she will have been away from home. They are going up the Sunshine Coast to 'Luther Heights' and although the camp is supposed to be one of the best, it is going to be a tough week, with rain and winds all week, due to Cyclone Hamish bearing down the coast.



SARAH AND AMY.

Sarah and Amy both hate the idea of camp, so will look after each other, sharing a bunk-bed and partnering up on the bus. I hope you have a wonderful time, little one, you will be in my thoughts and my prayers while you are away. I have asked your Guardian Angels to watch over you.
Be safe and I will see you on Friday!

No comments: