Friday, March 20, 2009

My poor neglected Blog

Hello everyone,

No I have not forgotten you, but time has been so short this week.
I lost Monday with the day at the hospital - yes all is clear and then Tuesday I made the fatal mistake of following my dear friend Michelle's advice to clear out my life to help fix my 'blockages!' I got caught with clearing out a cupboard full of things I don't want, don't need and just needed to throw out.

Wednesday was my very long, but very enjoyable day at University and Thursday I had another full day after catching a lift in with Ivan in the morning and home late in the evening.

I arrived home last night with a very stiff, sore neck and by this morning it was totally frozen, so I sit her like a statue with fingers that move gingerly across the keyboard, trying to type to you all. I am now on anti-inflammatory tablets, hot and cold compresses and metcil muscle rub. It hurts.

So please forgive me one and all, will post some photos and more messages soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh dear. Ivan always knew you were a pain the neck! :) Sorry to hear this. Hope you get better soon. And yes, we missed your blogging!