Monday, June 11, 2012

A lesson for listening to your Guides

Sonia Choquette teaches us all to listen to our Spirit (Inspirational Guides) and I try really hard to do just that - but I often mess up and today was one of those days:

This morning as I was getting ready to go to movies, I changed my earrings to my 'Diamond' ones - as I was putting on the backs of them - I noticed that they were very loose and my Spirit said - "Hey I think you might lose these, you need new backs. " I thought about the message and then decided I knew better.
 


A few hours later when I got home, I noticed one earring was missing. I was so sad as these were an 18th birthday present from my parents and I am now 48. My kids however, were devastated and began hunting immediately around the house. I told them not to worry, but they were determined 'in a way I hadn't seen before'.
...
Then Matthew called out that he had found the back of the earring in the boot/trunk of the car, the front was still missing. Both Elizabeth and Matthew searched our stone driveway diligently and we searched in the house, no luck. Elizabeth who had come to movies with me, suggested that I return to the car park at the movies as that was where I had taken off my bag and put it in the boot.

Despite, thinking (Ego talk) that it wouldn't be there - I followed their suggestion and with my Matthew we returned to the movies. The space where I had parked was empty and so was the spot next to it - a minute later, I spotted my earring. I was so thrilled, and then as I picked it up - a car drove into the spot where it had lain. Just a minute later and I wouldn't have seen it.

So thank you to my Spirit Guide, thank you to Sonia for the lessons I have learnt in the past and thanks kids for being so insistent that I go back and look for it.  I guess today was not the day for me to lose my earrings.

1 comment:

darlin said...

Wow, this is phenomenal Beverly! I'm so glad you found it, but what's the chances of it happening? I don't believe in luck or coincidence so you sure had someone or something on your side!

I'll send you an email and share with you what happened this weekend, it was so unreal! I'll get to it tomorrow though, it's late here and I'm wiped.

Have a g'day!