Saturday, August 1, 2009

Travelling again

My lovely husband is travelling again. Every time that he travels I pack his case for him. It is my way of going along and him knowing how much I am going to miss him. I have done this for the 20 years of our marriage and each and every case I have packed and unpacked for him, has been filled with not only his clothes but my love and safe wishes for his journey.

I sure will miss him once more as he is away for the month of August. I know that he misses us all very much and just this one little thing means that I can keep him safe and filled with my love, then I am happy.

Safe Travels Ivan.

2 comments:

Mom said...

You will save water !!!!!

Never mind my sweetheart, he will soon be home again. I don't quite know how he copes with all the travelling he does, you of course are so capable of running your home after all these years that it must be of relief to him that he doesn't have to worry about the other side of life

darlin said...

Where's he off to? I am sure that he's going to have quite the adventure yet I'm sure that you're going to miss him immensely.