Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Unchained Melody

At last I have my MP3 player working. I bought this from Elizabeth when she updated to an iPod and I have not really used it as I did not take the time to figure the thing out properly. Anyway on Monday at uni I thought I would listen to it and yes, it was flat - total frustration.

It is now fully charged and this morning I have floated around the house on a cushion of music, doing my chores. At the moment I have 'Unchained Melody' playing on repeat. It is one of my favourite pieces of music and whenever it ends I never want to move onto the next song, so have it on repeat for the moment, it is wonderful.

If anyone out there in the blogger world knows how to add a piece of music to my Blog, please will you send me the instructions. As it would be great to be able to add this great song to this post, but sorry folks - don't know how????

No comments: