Sunday, August 9, 2009

Scrapbooking at last

My scrapbooking fell by the wayside last semester with my university commitments and it has been very hard to get motivated again. I have however, recently placed all my Alice Springs photos into a picfolio (slide-in) album and started doing the journalling boxes. I am up to page 20 in that and just doing a few at a time.

For my recent USA and UK trip I have decided to do a creative memories digital album, I am so enjoying the process and have just completed another 15 pages - total now up to 44 pages. It is looking wonderful and the process is easy and fun. I am slowly learning how the program works and experimenting with different layouts. It is much quicker than a traditional album, so heres hoping that it turns out well.

1 comment:

darlin said...

I love the digital scrapbooking, I don't use it at all, most likely because I don't know how! My sister designs kits for scrapping and sells them online through some company. I love my sisters work, she is a perfectionist and it shows in her work!

I am looking forward to seeing some of your creations!