Sunday, August 2, 2009

Happy 71st Birthday



Last night we celebrated my Dad's 71st birthday with a yummy roast lamb dinner.
A lottery ticket was his first gift and if he won the $20 million it would be the best present, but if he won nothing then it would be the worst.
A new David Attenborough DVD and a photo with me. We both look really serious.
I cannot believe Dad is 71, he is so healthy, fit and still has all his amazing sense of humour and intelligence. The only failing is his hearing and I think sometimes in our family, is thinks this is a blessing rather than a curse.
Happy Birthday Dad!

3 comments:

Jenny Adams said...

Happy Birthday!!!! to your dad... I love birthdays.
Love Jenny

Beverly said...

Thanks Jenny, I will pass on your wishes.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Dad! Can't believe it's 71 already. Love you lots!