Wednesday, August 19, 2009

New Blinds as well.

The Before and the After.

When we moved into the house, every window was decorated with net curtains. Now I don't mind some net, but it was a little too much. Over time I have taken down various curtains and replaced them and finally it was time for the bathrooms.

I got a great deal on blinds for the children's bathroom, toilet and also my en-suite and again with Dad and Mom's help hung all the blinds. Now we can use the bathroom without having to close the windows for privacy. Today I even tackled shortening them, this time by myself and I succeeded so am really happy. They look classy and elegant.



1 comment:

darlin said...

Looks fantastic Beverly! I sure don't like to shorten blinds but will do so if need be! :-) You are so full of ambition, an admirable quality I must add.