Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Scrapbooking morning

It has been a wonderful morning. The children have the day off school, so I decided to spend the morning scrapbooking. I have been working on my Alice Springs album, as I am seeing my friend Michelle on Sunday afternoon and want to show it to her.

I only have a few pages to go, that is because I forgot to print about 10 photos, will do those tomorrow and then it will be completed. I am so glad as I now have another finished project.

So my achievement for today - 26 pages of journalling boxes and decorating.

2 comments:

darlin said...

Wow, that's quite the task to take on! Do you do your scrapbooking digitally? I think that I've asked you that and if so I apologize for not remembering, I think all this fresh air is doing something to me! lol

Beverly said...

Darlene, I do both. well three sorts really. Traditional album scrapbooking with all the decorated pages, a new slip-in type picfolio album (my Alice Springs trip) and now working on my overseas trip on a digital album.
Glad you are enjoying the fresh air.