Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Reviving my Blog

I have kept a Blog since 2008 - I used to be really good posting.  I wrote almost every day and sometimes twice.  I posted photos, shared thoughts and ideas - wrote inspirational messages and shared my poetry, my writing and my life.  I loved my blog.

Then I discovered Facebook - and my blog suffered - the reason was that on Facebook - I received feedback, most of it instant.  I knew that I had a 'few' regular blog followers and they were wonderful, but Facebook - I had a list of 'friends' and I shared their life and they shared mine.

The problem is that I miss my blog.  My blog is where I can truly share my thoughts.  I can also print each year or six months a blog book - a journal or record of what I have written and done.

So now in the second week of January 2014 - I am reviving my Blog.  I might not write everyday, as I used to, but I am going to aim for once a week, in fact I am going to put it on my calendar. I am going to write for me, not for the audience - I have on Facebook, but the audience I create with my words and thoughts.

So Vesta - here we go - lets make 2014 a year to remember - or at least talk about.

No comments: