Monday, May 28, 2012

It is Official

Our Sarah is going to be a Model.

Today I spoke to Bettina Modelling and they gave me the feedback on Sarah's interview - they were so impressed with her maturity and beautiful conversation and presentation skills. She also impressed them with her natural confidence.  They love her height (suggested cat-walk modelling); her stunning red-hair and blue eyes.  So it is official. She will be on their books.

We need to book a photo-shoot for her as soon as her toes are healed and then they will list her onto the books and we will wait, hope and pray for some work for her.

I am so proud of her. Not only for this, but also the amazing way she is handling the pain associated with her toe surgery.  Having had the operation myself (I know how painful it is), she is wonderful, coping with the discomfit and inactivity with such a strong sense of calm and purpose. Well done beautiful girl.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so awesome for your Sarah. Well done and good luck!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Sarah. I hope that everything goes amazingly well for you. I look forward to seeing Catwalk photos soon.