Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Pressure Cleaning

A few months back I bought a pressure cleaner to clean our patio.  I have been so busy however, that I haven't had a chance to use it and with all the rain, it has also been too wet.

Today they predicted a hot, windy day, so I dragged out the cleaner.

Our patio is beautiful and big, but over seven years, it has got dirty, really dirty. Brushing and regular blowing have not been able to clean off the mould that began growing, but with my pressure cleaner today - it is now clean again.

If my arms are sore tomorrow, I am going to know why?

A great before and after shot

We even have a great patio attachement to do the floor, although I think we may have made it worse, cleaning off the worst, but leaving some areas a little stained.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Don't forget 23 A, it needs some tender loving care as well. !!!!!!
Must admit it looks fantastic, will have a go at 23 A next year

darlin said...

Wow, it's so hard to believe you're cleaning your patio, it's getting colder by the day it seems here even though it's not that cold yet, it's cold enough to feel it and put on the parka. I think that I need to just get used to this again. I remember all too well the -30 last year and that was more than cold, that was freeeeezing! Good for you to be getting so much done! You're sure a go getter, always up to something or another.