Sunday, March 7, 2010

What a stunner!


My amazing brother Ian, has taken a very simple photo of Sarah cutting her cake (from my previous blog post) and turned it into this FANTASTIC masterpiece. He has captured the beauty of our beautiful 12 year old girl. Here I see the amazingly beautiful child that she is and also the stunning woman she will one day be.
Ian thank you for this gift, your niece was almost in tears at the beauty of this photo. You are so talented and phenomenal. We love you so much.

5 comments:

Mom said...

Absolutely incredible, goodness knows how on earth he has the talent to do this, she is absolutely beautiful. I have to say though "well done Mom for taking the photo" but oh my word the skills of your brother and our son just can't be expressed.

Granny said...

A further comment from Grandad, well she is that beautiful. So how about that.

darlin said...

What a wonderful photo of Sarah, amazing shot Ian! Beverly your daughter is indeed beautiful, she takes after her mother!

Beverly said...

Thank you Darlene

sandra andrews said...

Wow - very talented brother!!! Could he do some for me?????