Wednesday, March 17, 2010

To everyone who is Irish and those who wish they were!


HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY


Top of the morning to you all. Elizabeth and I wore green shirts to university today and I had on my green headband and Celtic necklace. Ivan wore his green shirt and is on his way home to share a Guinness with Dad.
Thank you to everyone for your kind thoughts and comments regarding my previous post about Sarah. The wonderful news is that her principal emailed me to say she enjoyed yesterday's activities and was all smiles at breakfast. What a wonderful school my children attend. To have a personal relationship with the principal that she is prepared to email me and let me know how my child is doing is a credit to the school and to her personally. Way to go West Moreton Anglican College!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Had a lovely evening with you all celebrating St. Patrick's Day. You two certainly looked so cute and one thing I can always say is that you all join in the fun of the different celebrations.