Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Life, Uni and chores!

Two days of university this week, lectures and tutorials. I am really glad to say that both courses (I have dropped from 3 down to 2 - Gothic will have to wait until next year) were really good. I have 2 excellent tutorial groups. Today's writing course was interesting and fun, so am hoping that I will improve my writing.

Yesterday I came home with Elizabeth and headed straight to the gym, a good cardio workout and then chores for the rest of the afternoon resulted in a productive day.

Today it was straight home to take advantage of another few hours of sunshine to try and mow the front garden, before more predicted rain. It was getting impossible to walk to the front door without getting our feet soaked. Managed it, then the mower died! It does this when it gets hot and I was too frustrated to wait until it cooled down, so the rest will have to wait until Ivan returns and we get a few more dry days.

I got Sarah to help me make Bolognaise for supper, even though she is still unwell. Taking both Matt and her to the doctor tomorrow for some blood tests - it is getting ridiculous that they are both sick again. Very frustrating!

That is my life for the moment, will catch up soon.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

So glad you have dropped one of your Uni subjects ... much easier on you. Well done on your achievements. You are doing such a great job!

Mom said...

Good decision Beverly, your idea to do this course last year was to have fun. Why put too much pressure on yourself, you will only hate it and then give the whole thing up. You have plenty of time ahead of you still.

Beverly said...

Thank you both for your support, yes it was a hard decision, but a wise one!