Sunday, November 22, 2009

NaNoWriMo HELP!!!

Only nine days to go and I still have lots and lots and lots of words to write. I have to write at least 2800 words per day, every single day until November 30th.

I took a week off (big mistake) to study for exams, my brother's visit and children's school activities so the pressure is back on.

This morning I have written about 2300 words, but still need another 2800 words a day. Luckily it is Sunday, so might get another session in later.

For all those who have been following my story, please let me know what you think so far. Feedback good, bad or indifferent is inspiring, because it means someone out there is reading. Chapter Eleven will be up later today - am off for a swim with my family now. Back to the writing later.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I am Not EnJOYing how life conspires to get in the way of my time with The Creators, Beverly! I so understand your distress at 'losing a week' - thank goodness you are still writing! I am So Intrigued about the Six Musketeers and 'creating from the soul' ... ooh, I think I can squeeze in at least one more chapter before I finish breakfast! :)