Monday, November 9, 2009

Another chapter

Apologies to everyone for the shift from 3rd person to 1st person in chapter three. It felt better to write it in first person. So hopefully that is the way it will stay. Editing process will fix the problems after November 30th. Word total is climbing now over 17 000 words. I will be glad when I reach the halfway mark. Please excuse the wordy descriptions at times, but faced with the daunting task of 50 000 words, sometimes this seems the best option.

Thanks for the email comments, hope it is keeping you interested.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Oh, wow! What wonderful Breakfast reading, Beverly!!! I think that in future I will have to have 3 courses, maybe just once a week, so I can totally indulge in Sarah's World. LOVE it!

Please will you consider 'publishing' this story as a serial in the new Wild Women Magazine/newsletter the girls and I are creating? :)