Monday, November 2, 2009

Day Two and still on track.

The Creator's Guild (my novel) is still on track, today I have written another 2000 odd words, word count now up to 5207, my average is still up over the required number of words thank goodness.

The ideas and thoughts are flowing easily at this stage, so am hoping to capture as many of them while I can. This week I do not have too many appointments, so am trying to stay ahead of the game.

Next week is chaos, so will have to see how it goes.

Another installment will follow soon.

2 comments:

darlin said...

Well done Beverly! You can and will succeed at this, you have what it takes. You remind me of this one quote I once read,
"My life as a writer consists of 1/8 talent and 7/8 discipline"... so true! You show that discipline!

It's the discipline I lack. I haven't written anything other then essays for so long now. I miss my writing and will have to make time for it... soon I hope!

Michelle said...

So if I fly up to your house for the rest of the month and look after all your appointments can I READ EVERYTHING while I am there? LOL. Keep up the fabulous work, my friend.