Monday, November 16, 2009

He is here!

My brother arrived last night for a week with his family in Australia. His beautiful wife and children were not able to come with him and it was with sadness that he arrived without them; and it hit me that he is not just my brother now, but a husband and father to another family.

I have been counting down the days until I could selfishly spend the time with my baby brother and last night as I sat with him, laughing and sharing him with my family - all of this happened.

Then he spoke to his beautiful daughter's Michelle and Laura-Ashley on the phone and his amazing wife Wendy and I realised how much they were all sacrificing, so we could share him for the week.

So this I dedicate to Wendy, who is the best woman my brother could ever have wished for in a wife. Also to his beautiful daughters, thank you for sharing my brother with me. I hope you cope okay without husband and Daddy and thank you from the bottom of my heart

1 comment:

darlin said...

This is wonderful news Beverly and it is extremely selfless of your brothers family to share your brother with you for an entire week. I hope you enjoy yourselves immensely and I look forward to photos later on!

Cheers!