Monday, March 31, 2014

Celebrations

Yesterday we celebrated my remission with a party for friends and family that have supported me on this 20 month journey. 

Waiting for our guests
 I made the decision yesterday that I will begin to abandon my turbans - my hair is growing back really strongly and I am loving it.

The many friends and family who have supported me and joined me in our celebration
 It was the most beautiful afternoon of laughter and sharing with this amazing group of people who have loved and supported me through good times and bad.
Another great photo of the group.

Kay, Kevin and me
 Despite me telling everyone not to bring any gifts - I was overwhelmed with flowers, wine, chocolates, a silver necklace from Kevin and Kay and a gift card from Robyn, Allen & Ryan.

2 comments:

Red said...

I'm sure you'll never forget this support. However, I know you will support others as well.

Unknown said...

Wish I could have been there! Looks like it was much fun!