Wednesday, July 7, 2010

University Results

I have my university results.

For my writing course I received a Credit '5', which is wonderful. During the course I was worried about the final exam, but it seems I must have done quite well, achieving at least 19.5/40.

For Australian Literature I received a High Distinction '7' - Fantastic!!!!!!
I enjoyed this course so much, the books and tutorials were wonderful. I didn't attend most of the lectures as the lecturer was hopeless and my final essay was something that I was really proud of.

My GPA is a '6' Distinction

Elizabeth also got her results:

Ancient History sources - '5'
Ancient History Society & Culture - '7'
Enblish critical sources 3rd year - '6'
English Australian Literature - '6''

With a GPA of '6' - she is an amazing young woman and I am so proud of her (and of me!!!)

3 comments:

Mom said...

Well done to my two big girls. What an achievement, especially as the past 6 months have really been a struggle for both of you, well done. Keep up the good work and enjoy life

Jenny Adams said...

Woo hoo... well done to both of you! The joy of learning is wonderful. Well done.
Jenny

darlin said...

Beverly I don't understand your grading there, our scale goes on a 4.0 scale with this being the highest one can achieve. I am guessing that your scale is on a 7.0 scale?

Whatever it is it sure sounds like both your daughter did amazingly well, congrats to both of you... a job very well done!